Thursday, April 24, 2014

Running A Decent Schedule In My Head


Like I said, I wasn't going to use people in compromised situations but this is just too funny. The young, decent looking girl is turned to the side! I can't even make out who she is. The point of the theme on this point is basically how plans fail all the time. Just think of it, all of those guys to help out with robbing a house and they are just so peaceable and on friendly terms with their female friend who caught them on a suspicious act and happens to live there.

Okay, so my mind doesn't really factor in how much time I put in with blogging but looks like I'm worn out for today now. I'm just playing a little catch up because I think I just forgot about maintaining my posts from last month. Oh, I remember in that I was actually gone on a trip somewhere for awhile. Yeah, I went on my own and met some girls who are on my friend zone. Okay, that's not bad and I had a waitress who thought she could take a little advantage of me with an unspoken agreement. Interesting times, they were like family I never had; it was a very noisy environment made in part by a few clowns.

Just need to remember, which is not to get so caught up in this world and to make a natural effort to not be bothered by it because of my faith in God!