Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Feeling Little Uncomfortable


Oh man, that's such an adorable photo I found on Google images. I get the whole cat and dog thing not liking each other and then to do something like that, it might end up with the dog getting really angry and chasing after the cat!

I think my brain just needs to be set in motion a lot. I just need to put my thoughts into action more and just lay aside my own personal emotions. I shouldn't let my own feelings justify how I run my life. It should be about my commitment to what I desire for some certain outcome. Yeah, I get it now. I'm going to work out right now a little by doing a run right now. Actually, now I understand why I feel the discomfort. It's because I don't want to let go of this blog from having not been on it for awhile. I want to catch up with it and from just feeling some bond to it.

I need to do then focus on some friendship issues afterwards and then get into studying for my I.T. certifications. Afterwards, I'm going to try to learn a little language. This is all designed towards making the most amount of monetary profit I can get my hands on.  

I think I need to place a value system, so I'm going try that. Basically, I don't feel like my Bible studies really matter that much as supposed to studying for my computer job, but even so, I should still make it a priority for myself because I just want to do so. I might as well end up days with a morning Bible study, work out, study for my successful career, and then mess around with my currency trading business. I have about $5000 invested in my business, which is no joke and if it takes off then some of those crazy people are going to have a lot to worry about me then. I'm not giving it up and I'm praying hard to become successful in my position; my will is going to stay strong and courageous and an unyielding son of a gun!