Thursday, April 24, 2014

Little Things That Add Up


I watched this episode on the Investigation Discovery channel today about how a respected, family man turned out to not really be all that it seems. He acted like he was worried about his daughter having gone missing; the crazy part is that he had multiple personalities that he never learned to tame. After getting angry about a romantic liaison with his young daughter and a married man he employed, in a fit of rage he murdered his fleeing daughter after a confrontation at a location no one knew about. He managed to manipulate the police really well and even assisted them with giving clues that led him up to his arrest.

It's so crazy how some criminals can do something so crazy, but still act and function normal in society without no one really knowing about it. Am I someone who would go to those lengths? I harass people when I'm angry; I want them to be alive so I can be selfish and see them suffering for the rest of their days. At the same time, I've learned to use my emotions to my own personal advantage with however the person I'm dealing with wants to behave with me.

For me, I don't believe in killing another soul unless it requires self-defense. I think this one man I dealt with would probably pull the trigger on me and then try to cover it up as self-defense because I drove him so off the wall after getting mad at him. Not to worry, I know who he is and I'm going to keep my distance from him now. It's better to not argue over little things and then get yourself killed or in a bigger mess with the law whose original purpose is to aid others who act and look normal in society. I'm practically learning to let go, from making the effort to not be bothered by focusing on heaven! I even have a decent read on people's personality too, so yeah, I think I'm equipped to do good things with the right person in mind.