Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What I'm Going To Try To Focus On


Basically, for today, I spent most of the time recharging my body via sleeping in. When I awoke, I ended up just loafing around a little on my computer and then played the piano for some time. I actually wrote a song for the piano and title it, "A Song For Crazy Betty." It's loosely based off of my life experiences and is supposed to be a song about being unconditionally in love and then moving on to do the next, great thing because I'm too good for the girl and she's not into me anymore.

I played it for a few buddies, and they seemed to give me back feedback with a positive body language, including my stupid, little sister. Anyhow, I also play and sing a few other professional songs too with my own editing that went into it. I actually use the octave to give it a little more original sound, instead of the same monotonous rhythm which my mom likes to complain about. My mom hasn't complained to me ever since I did that to my music. She has that look of enamored expression on her face when she comes to talk to me about something while I'm playing the piano these days.