Monday, May 19, 2014

Working On Relationships

I think I'm just going to try to stay nice with people who have a hard time with me and even try to do stuff to get me mad. I'm really going to have to judge personalities now and make some choices on people I want to associate with. I'm going to try to pursue after relationships with people I'm totally inspired by and get along with really well.

It's really going to need to be about figuring out my personal desires and then going from there, while balancing everything that I can. One of the things I'm seriously finding to be very useful is blogging on this site. It does aid me a lot to understand situations with a natural flow of discernment. It's something that I felt a little lazy about feeling for myself, but now, I'm starting to not mind so much.

I think being friends with some well-acquainted, influential, and great people will help make my life a little more meaningful and enjoyable. It's just that it's really going to come down to what appeals to me.