Thursday, May 15, 2014

Growing List of Desires


I've been so out of the place lately in my head. I'm also realizing that at work, I'm having a hard time concentrating with my job. I've limited my cell phone usage, which is good and I'm acting like I'm working on the outside, but on the inside with my head and all, it's really thinking about how great I am with doing stuff. I'm getting this conceited feeling of being better off than others and laughing at my own personal jokes the most.

It's something that I'm learning to deal with, which isn't very bad; my head is just constantly craving for attention if you know what I mean. Anyway, I've been keeping a growing list of things that I want to do. I actually neglect the list all the time and probably only complete up to a few of them at the most. I actually don't have 20 desires that I want to work on; maybe, more like 15 of them right now.

The one I have the most feelings for right now is how I desire to be married to my type with all the great implications and satisfaction that go along with it. The thing that I believe the most important for me is how I long to learn and apply the actual principles of the Bible, by actually reading through the whole Bible to get a clear meaning of what it's saying and not adding in any bias from other sources. I just want to get the meaning of what the writers truly intended. I don't think it's necessarily evil or have that sort of malicious intent; I mean loving someone unconditionally and allowing your life to be robbed because of it to promote the message of loving others unconditionally as well is so unheard of and captures the attention of my heart. The Bible says that the world will know Bible practitioners by what they do, which is through loving others unconditionally!