Thursday, May 8, 2014

Motivated

I feel so motivated to just sit on this computer and blog about stuff that I plan on accomplishing today. It feels like a great pick me up to be sitting here on this comfortable environment and blogging away to my heart's content. Today, I'm a little sore from having worked out but from having neglected it for weeks, I'm not at 100% but I plan on getting back into an acceptable level of physical fitness and making myself stronger in a few weeks.

Oh my gosh, working out really helps up my mood and makes it even easier to not be bothered by things when I put in the effort. I'm going to try to get ripped abs and muscles and just walk around the beach like I know what's up! For now, I'm actually cleaning around the house and donating items that are not heavily in use anymore. It feels really good to let those distractions go now.

Right now, I want to finish cleaning out the garage where my dad has stored over 1000 VHS tapes; yeah, Dad was really big on owning movies until he acquired a hard drive and paid membership for downloading movies! He watches K-drama all day; yeah, I'm a full Korean born in the U.S. towards the heart of Los Angeles. People from other states have told me that I have a surfer accent; I can only imagine what I could do with a surfer board since the beach is only twenty minutes away for me. I used to do body surfing, so maybe the cold water had an effect for my quivering voice while growing up; who knows?