Thursday, May 15, 2014

Some of My Impossible Goals


I don't think goals are fun or even challenging if you automatically state in your head that it's too hard to chase after. I really hate it when people I know pretty closely act in that manner with what makes them happy. I mean they have been putting it aside from not really making the effort of finding out what makes them tick. Also, they constantly come up with demotivating excuses to not even pursue after their dreams.

It seems like the the world is a very frustrating and depressing place; they don't seem to provide that much inspiration and fortunately, through the guidance of some visionary people with awesome hearts, the world has kept on going. I think God really has to do something with ministering others to shine their little light so the lost and forsaken would be led to a path of righteousness!

One of my funny and useless goals is that I want to make myself taller. Man, I'm only 5' 3" - I managed to squeeze 1/2 inches which is not too bad before my growth spurt ended, but that's it! People are giving me this negative talk about how it's all about the genes and that I can't do anything about it; it's devastating to me. I can't even afford the cosmetic surgery to get a little taller- I'll still be short afterwards and have to go through a painful recovery that could mess me up for the rest of my life! Anyway, the flip side is that I read that any person can make themselves appear to be a couple inches taller through the tricks of what they wear and fixing their posture. I think the appeal has to do with my own general confidence.

Honestly, the real challenge is going to be if I really get fortunate enough to meet a woman who is a knockout and happens to be an awesome lady who let's say came to become very interested in me but happens to be super tall. A very beautiful lady with an awesome personality that matches my type, but is very tall who happens to be head-over-heels in love with me; wow, it would be like the ultimate test of confidence for me and a challenge I would definitely take on! Yeah, it's about hard work and not being bothered by stuff and doing it all naturally. Praise the Lord, give all the anxieties to the Father above and praise His name and go after developing strength in those life challenges.