Thursday, May 15, 2014

Letting Go

There are so many things to develop for being the self. It's been pretty funny and weird but nonetheless, it seems like something could be used as a template to develop a relationship with the right person you have in mind.

I'm actually utilizing the religious approach of ministering to others who are having a hard time with me now. I'm talking about Jesus and how they should get to know him and read their Bibles. I'm really laughing while trying to preach to them about how God truly loves them and wants them to be His child.

Yeah, it really works! I'm happy and even though they might stay upset, they seem to not overreact with me that often. I'm going to start preaching the gospel in those situations where people feel like they are having a hard time with me.