Thursday, May 8, 2014

Little Drama


Pretty much, I was caught using my cell phone last night at work. The supervisor told me that it's neglecting my job which is monitoring the machines and making sure nothing wrong is happening. I guess I'm a little bothered with being so bored at work, but it's the hard work that goes with it which is going to make me not so tired or hating my job!

So much stuff goes on in my little head while I'm standing around and machining some parts. It's very dangerous to not keep my mind focused, so I seriously think that maybe this line of work might be incredibly hard for me to catch on to even though the field is very cool! It looks like it's really about maintaining my own positive attitude and hard work ethic more than me doing the job successfully. I'm getting pretty proficient with the job, but I'm not totally into it yet and it's really hard to stay focused for me. I guess that's the hard part I'm learning to master. I just have so much racing thoughts right now which sometimes invade my personal line of work; it might be a defensive mechanism I chose while being so bored with myself at work. I'm going to have to just be productive naturally and do the best I can with doing the right stuff without being told how it's done.