Monday, July 31, 2017

Getting Back Into Order

I've honestly learned to not really care that much with being selfish over the little things now. What I want though isn't that serious but it's not really ethically a bad thing, so I'll just say that I'm not easily so angered by it anymore. This is going to make it a lot easier for me in dealing with the people in my past who made up problems with me.

I get crazy over people deleting me as a Facebook friend. It just means to me that something isn't right by it and I see staying friends on that social media site as at least being on neutral terms with each other. If they accepted me once, but then later on they decide to delete me then I'm thinking I must have done something wrong to them and it makes me mad for that reason.

It's not really that serious though because after all I do want a relationship as a friend. I'm not really seeking so much after the guys anymore as I used to, but there a few still out there I really want to have some words with. Even if the person that I happen to have been acquainted with and want to be friends with doesn't want to be my friend, I get angry over that too. I mean what's the big deal of being just friends on a social media site if we're just acquaintances? It's not that serious to add, but if you don't want to then it must be you are having trouble dealing with something. It's not like I'm totally worried by it and hate you because of it. I like to be understanding, so it just means to me that the person is conflicted about something and having trouble managing those emotions.

I just want to be friends on a social media site even if it means not really being that close. Especially if we met once or twice in person and nothing bad came out of it. I guess I'm sensing they are being paranoid about something and they really shouldn't have to be so insecure about it. It's not really a big deal to just be friends and it just makes me mad that they have to make such a big deal about something to delete people as friends on Facebook.