Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Man I Want Some

Man I want to get some pretty bad sometimes. I have to wait though because of my personal belief and trust with God. I need to wait to get married before I have sex! Not to just any woman, I actually want her to look hot! It would be bomb if she was nice too. Okay, finding a girl like that is going to be hard for me because I'm trying to look for someone much older than high school. Okay, maybe out of college and maybe few years with a career too.

If she's not working out anymore or implying that she's with some bad diet then umm, yeah if she's looking hot there, then umm tough choice for me I guess.

Ultimately though, I'm trying to fall in love with a hot girl who happens to be nice. I don't care about the appearance really. No really, I don't. I look at hot girls and go like ehh so why still? It's because it gets easier if she's hot so why not make it easier on myself.