Saturday, July 15, 2017

Going Through Old Photos

Looking at my old photos I could took with a really nice SLR camera, I feel so awkward having taken them. I guess my mentality was just trying to practice and hopefully land on some good shots. A lot of my photos were awkward basically because I took them while people were dining. It's pretty much a hit or miss deal with the photos. A lot of them bombed and I feel a little uncomfortable about looking at my photos I have remaining.

I guess as much as I can stomach then without ending up wanting to cuss in private while upset about the photos I landed with. The good thing is that I deleted those horrible photos. Now, for one of my good friends who I'm considering on dating, she actually looked really plain to me back then. I can tell from looking at her photos. It looked like she was maybe trying to go Amish with her style and stay confined to being a single lady for the rest of her life. It looked like in a way she was joking with herself that she's a nanny because she was taking care of her busy sister's son. She even told me that it's a lot of work taking care of kids.

Right now, she has her hair done right and looks a lot more feminine. Her attractive figure really stands out to me. I don't know if it's enhanced by me growing feelings for her or what, but overall, it's an interesting feeling to me. She's really cool and a sweet person, overall. I enjoy hanging out with her and it seems like people can jump into thinking we're a cute couple sometimes.