Friday, July 21, 2017

Encouraging Truth

My e-mail inbox has been cluttered with useless e-mails. From the past 15 years that I've had the account, it's accumulated more than 30,000 e-mails. I ended up cleaning out my inbox by willing myself to delete 1000 e-mails a day that I didn't need anymore. After about two months, I'm now down to 5000.

Breaking a task into something manageable proves it to be very convenient in the end and rewarding as well. It's like simplifying a goal continuously and making effort to do a job well done. Only by laboring consistently, you then end up seeing the goal that isn't too far away from obtaining. The prize is obtaining the goal which is precisely the reason why I play video games to beat it. It feels great definitely.

Now that I'm working at developing a personal time management system, it really does come down to making a comfortable living in the end and that makes sense to turn it in a priority while associating with cool people to have fun with.

For my personal goals, I really do want a high-level athletic body and to maintain it. For earning a living, I'd like it to be fun and who really doesn't. It's just that all of those good things require a lot of time and hard work. I think it's well worth it to me.

Finding a love to marry is like working out through another maze for me. It's been quite a journey and to actually have a friend that I'm finding myself having a liking for, it's really cool actually. She doesn't have to be the best looking for me. I don't really care about her appearances or how she sounds. She's been looking quite attractive to me lately though and think it's fun to hang out with her. It doesn't matter if others tag along with us; I don't really mind. I just like how we look together around people.