Sunday, July 23, 2017

Going For Profitting

I have targeted my three areas of interest now. It's going to be a lot of hard work and I will tire out easily, but I think from taking breaks and being patient about it while not giving up, it will pay off in the end. Plus, I enjoy doing it so I think that's what is the most important.

So here's my Top 3 for earning a living now.

1. Programming : I went to school to train myself to be a coder. Regardless of how much I felt bad about bombing midterms and procrastinated daily, the time I put into it by sitting at my computer while being an introvert and thinking about how to solve some programming problems, getting all of those programming things to work was so cool! I didn't think I could use what I learned to conveniently translate it into a living. I was also burnt out at the time and didn't want to have anything to do with it for awhile. Now I'm back into it and love the challenge. It doesn't really bother me so much anymore.

2. Trading: I have targeted Forex for now, but it won't be limited to other possible markets out there in the future. I have all the right information to practice and for spending like over $10,000 to try to get a business going, well I did have a decent run. Okay it's not too bad in the end. I just opted for trying to get free information after being gullible to some marketing schemes. I'm fortunate though that I got refunded a few times and this one trader was just good at marketing his products but it now seems like he knows squat! I know the direction I want to take with Forex now after trying to test everything and continuously learning that 99% of the products out there don't work. With the convenience sample of looking for information, I think I personally landed gold which is just reading candlesticks with pivot points and drawing trend lines to spot some trades.

3.  Internet marketing: well, there are sneaky and also legitimate ways to game the Internet for money. It's really all about making money and by setting up a site while generating traffic to it and posting ads on there to an audience while providing service, it's pretty much all there is to it with that being an idea. Basically monetizing with cool ideas that attract a crowd and from doing some research on it, it really doesn't hurt actually.  I'm primarily a programmer, so I think the products that I will end up trying to sell will just be my own original software that appeals to people. I might even research and compile some edited videos as well in some popular fields of interest. It sounds fun and try to make some income off of it. I guess there are plenty of ideas out there to search for like in forums.

A lot of ways for earning cash will be basically diversified and a total time consumer. The fact that I can't really download every single information into my brain. I'm just going to have to be pragmatic about it as possible and spend time organizing my ideas and putting it to use. This also means that I'm going to have to lay off of my Dragon's Crown days. I also want to work out and play the guitar and piano while becoming a decent chef with healthy and delicious dishes. I would also like to maintain my looks as well too. There's so many things for me to do, while also hanging out with cool friends. I guess it's easy to be under appreciated by some friends sometimes; people are selfish in general and they can be still hurting on the inside sometimes.