Saturday, July 22, 2017

Staging A Comeback

In my imagination, I'm just being a jerk yelling at people who don't want to be my Facebook friend. Trying to understand them has been a hassle and it's been annoying to them with me asking them blameworthy questions. They're just feeling some hormones that want to make them complain and run away from the situation. I know what they're feeling because I can relate to them.

It's not that serious and they were just afraid of me taking it too seriously to the point that they would end up getting killed by me. It's pretty much straight forward, and if I want them to still be my friend, it's important for me to open up to them and let them know that I can relate and totally fine with it.

With Lee, she just felt that I could do better but was so annoyed by how I was responding to her. She took information from a source she thought was reliable, but in the end became a bit paranoid about it with me. She entrusted the wrong people at that moment because she was in a vulnerable state of mind with being angry about how some people weren't living up to her standards. Don't get me wrong, she's just as bad too in living up to other's expectations. It's too much and stressful and she was trying to lay all of that on me while thinking I could handle it.

I know I can handle it and it's just that her source of information was unreliable at that moment. She became paranoid and couldn't drop the thought out of her head. In terms of technicality, Lee was basically being a crazy person, but I enjoy putting a person at peace with me. She's definitely going to have a hard time with me, if I end up trying to talk to her and stuff. She's going to feel uneasy and uncomfortable and try to get people to stop me. In the end though, she couldn't get much accomplished and because of that she already looks bad. With me being able to know that and tell people the same thing about how she failed, Lee isn't going to be keeping anybody by her side a little quicker in time. In the end, I get what I want which is just helping her to be a good friend with me.

This sounds all good and dandy now that I've recovered fully and am very confident and aware of my social and emotionally subjective capabilities; however, Lee might not be at that location I want her to be at anymore. There really isn't anything I can do about it, except just learn from this past situation which was so bothersome to me. I have a morally upright standard that I can't refuse. I made an oath to God and it's something I must keep. It's keeping me naturally away from Lee and the people she involved. Hopefully, I'll fulfill the oath ASAP now. People praying against me in God's name don't really worry me anymore. If you shine in God's light, who can really stand against you? No one.