Thursday, July 6, 2017

Overshadowing People

It's funny because of Chris (Sucks-a-lot). Okay, I'm tuning it down now and just referring to him as just Chris. He was jealous and accusing me of overshadowing people. What a stupid monkey, but okay where to go from there? I have a Napoleon complex, and I think it leaked out a little with those people that Chris was mentioning to me about. I was trying to hold it back, so by doing that, I think it just got too annoying for everybody.

Well, Chris was trying to help me like a numbskull and couldn't handle his anger issues with me at the time. I was trying to hold all of that back and be nice with him. He didn't budge so in this situation, it's like people would say in the back of their heads for him to go screw himself and not bother with him anymore. I didn't take that route. I took the angry route that scared the heebie-jeebies out of them. I forgot that I had a Napoleon complex this whole time because I was down.

Well that was that and now that I know that I have a Napoleon complex, I'm not afraid of using it to abuse my hallucinatory level of power with Chris. I don't have to be mad at Chris nor even that Lee character I wrote about last post.