Saturday, July 15, 2017

Time To Catch Up

I guess my life is a lot more interesting than it seems. I have so much going for me and can't really meet up to those expectations. It's like I have to jam pack a lot of things together all at once to make it happen for me. One of the biggest misconceptions I give myself is that I don't have anything to do. It's really to the contrary. I actually do just that I'm too tired at that moment or unmotivated from just being emotionally down to factor myself into thinking about doing something.

A lot of those situations sucked because I would constantly think about how I could make something better and progress and have to usually settle for the best I could do at the moment. It would disappoint me and feed my psyche in not a very good way. I'm really grateful for some tough ladies I associated with. Yeah, they are cool and maybe sometimes appear hot but from me not being able to communicate so much with them from not knowing what to say, I guess that was really my practice all this time I had with girls.