Sunday, July 16, 2017

Things To Do

I've read up on an article regarding time management and procrastination. I just did it really fast. One of the things that screwed me up is that I decided to wake up at around 12 pm after sleeping at almost 5 AM. Now I'm almost 6 hours in already without having done what would satisfy me.

This is turning out to be problematic for me and believe it will affect my relationships with spending time with people and trying to find a girl to fall in love with. There are basically three steps to overcome my barrier.

The first step is to write out and break it down into smaller steps. The second step is to schedule time to meet those steps. The third step is to reward yourself.

It's really a simple concept but difficult to follow through with. I know that logically speaking most should love rewarding themselves. It's stupid but actually works for managing time. I'm actually a pretty decent guy for my old age and have relationships with girls. Well, I'm just their good and cool friend, which is nice.

Hey, I can live with that. I'm pretty bad at holding on to my word right now and would like to get better at it, so I think those three things will help me out.