Thursday, July 6, 2017

Reconciling Note With (Stupid) Lee

***(Stupid) Lee, okay Lee did something that was stupid with me and it makes her look super bad by the way I'm responding to it. It's not that serious on my end, but is a massive image killer for Lee. I wrote this note to her using a popular pseudonym on Facebook. I won't mention what name I put, but you'll find 1000s if not 100s. The note is serious with me choosing to forgive her. I think I'll hold back on the name calling with Lee. She can't stay stupid forever, even if she wants to with me. ***

Yo Lee, this is [name withheld]. I'm taking steps to reconcile with you before showing in person. I have a silly oath to fulfill with God first. Maybe you are or will be gone (moved on) from Hope of God LA by then. How does it feel to have lost the restraining order court case? You couldn't get it extended and I didn't put up a fight with my lawyer at the hearing. I ended up winning in the end. I put up with your dumb mess for three months rounded and then turned into longer than 3 years for not caring about you not being able to let it go.

If you didn't care then you wouldn't have to make such a hissy fit about it. It doesn't matter what a person does or says when it comes to ministry. No matter how much you wanted to help and things didn't go your way with me, we serve the Lord. People will say bad stuff already and that's normal. We're supposed to keep on going! You missed the mark with me, so I'm in position to forgive you because I have come to realize your minor trespass with me. It's not that serious Lee. I have a well-regarded Napoleon complex from being almost 5 feet, well I'm 3 inches away haha. You must be about 4 to 4.5 to 5 inches away, not sure. With high heels, it doesn't count! I don't have to be mad at anything with it. I didn't use it on you because I was down but I won't have any more problems displaying it with some finesse lol.

How are you relationship wise? Are you dating or married to some King Joe? lol  Yeah, it sounds awkward that a woman like yourself went berserk with me and you want to find an unconscious excuse to stick to it. Freudian sound a bell, masters of Miss Psych major? You made it sound useless, but whatever. I don't care. I have a well-rounded education mind you from being a programmer. I have to be a facilitator of sorts delivering information technology to the user, so I have my fair share of reading up on topics and recalling psychology. I can't be termed a psycho for just messaging you. If you went there, then you are having trouble letting things go still like Oyuri did. She's been had by me. lol. I won without using my Napoleon complex lol, but now I will try it on you at full speed. I realize it gave me good results in the past, and heck, I don't even have to see you as something or someone to be mad at.