Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th Everyone!

I guess some minor changes. I do have some cool photos I took on my camera and now I'm pretty much out of space with my card. I'm going to have to unload some of them and stick them into a server or something. I think I'll try out google's free service first and save it all on my usb hard drive as well.

I guess if I become really enthusiastic with my photos then I'm going to turn it into one of my hobbies then. It's just going to be all for fun. I might as well even go for investing in a water proof GoPro also then.

Amazon prime does have this amazing subscription of free books to read off of for getting hints on how to be a better photographer. It's pretty much a convenient location to read up on some Internet books. It won't be that great and be time consuming obviously, but it beats being in the dark.