Friday, June 30, 2017

Dating Ad

I figure no one is really going copy word for word my profile description, so I'll just share mine with the small crowd of interested readers here. I don't think Stupid Lee is really going to want to waste her time reading this blog anyway! She's probably not that stupid, but she is in a sense that she can't behave! Oh, just behave miss!

Description: (ah ha, finally a bold word)
I'm looking for a cute and nice girl to date just for fun. I'm not very demanding of your time, supportive, and understanding. I am open to chat or hear you out with any subject without going too crazy in the end. This is what partners in crime should be about. I'm definitely cool with just hanging out regularly as friends (kinda the same thing for me as dating). I'm okay if you're seeing other people too. Dating should be fun! Looking forward to you being my number one person still on this whole wide world.

Well, there's many fish in the sea so that's one of the many examples a guy on here could use to find someone to date. Good luck living up to it though because that description is definitely me!