Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Making Plans

I guess I want to make a living through investing properly in stocks and currently, I'm stuck on trying to trade currency for profit. I'm just looking at charts on different time frames and looking for all of those sensitive levels. It's become so much like a science for me! A part of me wanted to say that I'm lying. Well, it's more like a business rather than a science. I'm trying to ride high fly with this thing.

I really think I have a Napoleon complex which makes me go after stuff and to keep pushing even while I'm exhausted and fed up with things. From being a short guy, it makes sense to be called with that label from having that personal ability. In a way, I guess it's needed in this world because some people have to do all the tough brain work or most of the physical tasks to keep it maintained.

I'm starting to look like who can't function if he isn't at the right place and hasn't placed it in his heart. What's in my heart is really a life of a programmer and volunteer work as a medical doctor. I also value my play time a lot and would love to indulge on many different interests, so that's why I want to be an ultra millionaire and marry a sexy woman who loves to make love practically.