Friday, June 16, 2017

Plans For Early Retirement

It looks like I want to live a life with a lot of free time and I'm really blessed to be living in California weather. It sometimes can't get better than it is here, so the costs of living here are high in most cases, even though there are areas here that go unnoticed and fall very cheap. 

I don't really really mind settling peacefully in a great community and being a law abiding citizen. Let's see, now I have playful names for the people I've been writing about. It's just a play on with my sarcasm, but I've been managing to rant well by just speaking in a blunt tone these days. It really seems to alleviate my anger issues and keep me from going stupidly insane. Stupid Lee, yeah she's not all there, and was smiling when I scared the heck out of her once right after she lost the court case to put a restraining order on me. Goof ball Golf isn't all there either and I don't know how he puts up with it. Jerky Jarred was being stupid too, there's !@#$ Annie (literally I still struggle not to swear while having memories of her).

I don't really have names for Betty yet, but I used to wrongfully call her Betty bud in person like screw buddy in secret. I want to call that guy Chris Sucks-a-lot. Not much you can do, but try to laugh it off I guess while expressing yourself about the past therapeutically and go after moving on. I would still like to be their friends because I don't care how bad they were or will still be because they can't handle something from misjudging a situation. It really shows they all lacked some character after all. I wonder if I should name the pastor at that horrible church, Chai Bee Sting. Oh yeah, I've been forgetting about Oyuri the Schmuck now. I could continuously send her trash talk messages to bother her because she's so sensitive and gets angry for fun, but I don't want to get too carried away with it now.