Thursday, June 22, 2017

Tying It Together

It really looks like I'm not a talented writer. I may be better than some of my friends, but if one pits me with others than I'm not going to receive any credit compared to them. This is how I feel and have come to an acceptance. Largely by habit, when I write, when I do take a risk, it has usually ended up disastrous for me with very few supporting my trolling.

When I decide to play it safe by trying to politically correct, then nobody really cares that much. If I have said something amazing from putting my effort into it, then not enough people care to like it. I'm just not able to connect that well then and that's how the world is. If I give into my Napoleon complex on the other hand like a maniac, then yeah, I have received some recognition. Usually people give into my antics if I take it that far with my speech and mannerisms. I'm pretty much a reluctant jerk going in for the kill, or that's how I feel at least.