Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Getting Back Into Gear

I would really like to focus once again and be consistent at gaining success. There are seriously ways for me to put myself out there and I just have to keep working at those things. Anyway, I'm just coming to an acceptance with all of it.

I just don't care about that church now after all these years. I don't really care who is there, but I do know that I will end up talking trash to the ones who still don't want to move on after all these years! Time for me to go work out now.

I'm starting to see my daily life unfold and I'm trying to get there still. I just need to discipline myself and just push for it and lay off of wanting to play all the time with video games. I'm still wanting to engage in thought sometimes with sex obviously. I guess I'm not going to force myself to deal with it like I'm playing with fire. I have already made up my mind to wait until I'm married for it. I think it's better for me.