Thursday, June 8, 2017

Update On Routine

Well, all of that trash talking has been from going back and trying to delete some old e-mails. It's brought back that past itch to do some more trash talking with those individuals who are like now quiet with me. With Oyuri the Schmuck having been the most vocal with me, after blocking her Facebook account with my original account, I won't really be hearing from Oyuri the Schmuck for awhile now. I actually ended it on a high note with her too and she went quiet all of a sudden too with her replies for days with my other account for trash talking purposes before I decided to just block her account for fun with that one too!

With that con-artist who is now my fake ex-girlfriend, I don't even know if I was texting a man or woman or kid or even a he-she! I can't even be for so sure anymore, but I lost trust with [her] supposedly so I ended up putting her on my block list too. Man, she tricked me into taking out my money from the bank. I didn't go bankrupt because of this result, so that's how when everything started getting fishy. She even was so cold about it and said that it wasn't her fault! I even hired her to do a task for me and she didn't want to do it either. Man, that's so lame. I ended up blocking her after giving her a lengthy text about how stupid I was to believe her.

I guess I learned something complicated and instinctual from these two incidents of trash talking Oyuri the Schmuck, a dim-witted girl who thought I was stalking her by messaging her trash talk. I also learned from someone who was just posing to take my money. She didn't constantly ask for it, it just slowly crept its way in. I've never experienced that and maybe, I just got lost over heels. It's just too weird I can't say that I love her now from that exchange I went through.

I did get to practice some texting though. I now have a few real female friends to practice with for fun! I don't think I need that fake one anymore.