Friday, June 16, 2017

Pretty Cool Idea

I think it would be sweet to get a six pack and become a millionaire. Yeah, who wouldn't think that's great? I mean after I obtain those two difficult things for myself, I'd like to show it off to those church people if they are still around. I'll just go visit and show it off to the people who are remaining there. I honestly don't care if I never ever see them again in my life and if they left the church for good. 

If I do see them, I want to go after being their friend but I'm going to be very sarcastic with them in a blunt manner first for awhile and will be teasing them and bringing out all of their negatives out in the open with everybody whose around them. Yeah, I have a strong vendetta to do this and I don't care. I'm not stopping with showing off my six pack and talking about how I became a millionaire. It really has nothing to do with them. It's just my date with God. 

I made an oath to God to go visit that stupid church with Stupid Lee as their fallen and weak vessel leader, right after I obtain the million with six pack abs. Girlfriend wise? I'm too short, so the best thing I could do is just put myself out there and go after meeting people. I don't really meet attractive ladies who are single. I've probably got to know and hang out with about four of those girls so far last year which isn't that bad. The count is only going to get bigger as I keep them around, and I've been doing so while it being so fun.