Thursday, June 15, 2017

So Inconsistent

Well I'm just ranting about how I plan on trying to visit Stupid Lee and Goof ball Golf after I become a millionaire with a six pack. Stupid Lee lost and well that settles it! Stupid Lee couldn't get a stupid civil restraining order extended with me. Oh well, I don't care that she lost and still want to be her friend. If I read this about myself and I was a girl then I would be flattered so that's why I wrote this sentence.

Anyway, I'm a system developer these days and doing some of that just to help out. Man, it's cool! I think that's where I'm supposed to be anyway so might as well just branch out and try to make millions on my own with some good help. I'm going to be doing most of the work, so might as well call myself the owner then. I'm really interested in doing it and going for it.

But I'm so inconsistent man. I need to figure it out sooner or later and I'm starting to feel that sex is totally overrated. I've been swearing behind people's back while no one is around and calling out girls' names that I have an uncomfortable memory with. Now that I think of it, even with those memories, I still want to be that girl's friend! It's probably just Stupid Lee who I want to work on eventually being friends with again.