Sunday, June 11, 2017

Developing New Stuff

I guess I'm starting to understand where I'm headed as a friend and totally comfortable with the girls now. I'm surrounded by non-Korean girls, which would probably suck to my parents still. I guess I was just going through some personal issues in regards to interacting with girls and trying to be nice about it. By me talking trash and pouring out some insults in my own terms with some girls, yeah those girls supposedly didn't take it too well!

Anyway, that's life and after all of that frustrations passed through, I was able to come to terms with it and now resolving the past conflict hasn't been much of a headache for me. I think to those girls who were affected by my trash talk, I have reason to believe that they want it to mean death if I ever bring up the past again to discuss it with them. Yet, as funny as that seems, I have reason to believe that by letting them know they need to move on, if that limits them from being friends, it means they are having a hard time letting it to, so it shows that they are conflicted in general and nobody likes to have that image among friends. In general, I believe it could be a persuasive point for them to not act so rude with me and then get me to trash talk some more to them.