Friday, June 2, 2017

Simple Routine on the Fly

I'm going to just try this again because I see it and whether or not I fail, I'm just going to write about it to see if I can keep progressing. It looks like I've created a comfort zone with this blog, but I'm not about to put down something heavily crazy here that I know will put me trouble. It's like if I hate someone, I'm not going to write down that I'm going to kill them. It doesn't make sense, right?

Okay, so I'm realizing that reading and studying the Bible with J. Vernon McGee's commentary will take me about an hour each day. I'll set aside for that devotion and maybe if I get bored or totally into it, I'll start reading other resources I have for fun, but that's the main thing I have going to start off. Working out comes next and then thirdly it's really about learning to trade Forex for me. I pretty much have all three.

Now it seems like all three don't really fancy me so I'm going to try to add in cooking and also game programming this time around. Also, I like to play music so I'll be on the piano or learning to bust some tunes on the guitar. I'm definitely into socializing as well, so that's another aspect about it. I really like the idea of meeting attractive girls through dancing with them, so I think I'll try to pick up on some dancing techniques too. It's fun after all and I'm shorter than at least 1/3 of the girls in this side of the world, so who cares, I'll learn to be comfortable with it.