Friday, June 23, 2017

Trying To Waste Little Time

I ended up donating about $6,000 to a scam artist. The person was pretending to be in love with me and asked me to cash a check to pay for her mom's cancer surgery. She played all her cards right and made herself seem to be a cutie with no cash and completely broke and fatherless. I was like aww, I guess it's real if the bank cashes it and they tell me it's completely real. That's what they told me and stupid representative wasn't paying attention to the check so I lost 5,000 instead of 6,000 which came from buying her a 800 Christmas present. A stranger who I just met online and never met in person. Man, I'm such an idiot.

It's funny that I learned from this horrific experience. To go bankrupt from losing $6,000 is pathetic!!! I'm not bankrupt but I decided to just tell the scam artist no more money and ask her if she's on drugs or addicted to sex. I might as well just make peace with my stupid nature of falling in love with a scam artist and move on. This is what I did and it took me about two months to get over it.  Losing 6,000 personal cash for most people is just eye-popping man! Well, at least I stopped it before bleeding even more.

Trying to chase after love is hard and can cost you a great deal of money. Man, I'm so stupid for having given into it. I need to just let my Napoleon complex fire up again to make myself into a successful millionaire with a six pack!