Thursday, June 29, 2017

Cool Plans

I'm trying to work on some VR programming right now. It's expensive as heck! I'm looking at putting together a build that will be over $6000! It's cutting edge and top of the line stuff. It interests me a lot, and I don't have so much of that impatient and painful feeling anymore with working at stuff.

I wish I had this mindset when I was college and knew the path I wanted to lead. It's better than nothing that I'm still in my 30s. With the women in my life, they are practically friends with the exception of maybe a few who I consider interests in a sexual or romantic manner. I'm really not so sure at the moment. I imagine myself settling down with them and some pitfalls that I may hate because of their personality.

Building a relationship through friendship with girls has been helpful for me nonetheless and I've gone quite a ways to get to where I'm at now. It's like when I made the effort after an opportunity presented itself, I literarily jumped a few floors in a short period of time. I think hard work ethic is cool and to not be so mad about things anymore. One thing that's helping my confidence now is that I accept that I have a Napoleon complex which has worked out well for me.