Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Managing Personal Stuff

I have a dream for a volunteering position. It's funny because I don't think too many would dream about doing an full-time occupation for free. Mine is being a medical doctor at a remote and peaceful village to all the unfortunate people living there.

Think of all the costs to go to medical school and how debt would accumulate. It's crazy right to even sign my life away at this point, when I'm in a period where I should be trying to settle down with someone and maybe start a family. Who knows? If I lose all my friends to a catastrophe then maybe I will go on this type of spiritual awakening.

Also I'm really grateful for the friends I have recently hung out with. I think I was naturally really good at it and just relaxed. It was a little hard at first, but I guess it's only natural anyway and I don't think I have much to worry anymore. Ethically speaking, I think I'm clear of any guilty conscience right now.

What I'm just noticing now is that I had a real connection with a fellow believer from almost ten years ago now. I'm still acting nice with her and no real complications about whatever she decided to do. I think I'm on clear waters with her and have always been. It's a blessing to realize this. It's a true friendship that's built on grounds of spiritual growth. No wonder why she acted different with me while the others went coo coo for cocoa puffs.