Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Long Long Time Ago

"Do not do unto others what angers you if done to you by others" Matt 7:12.

About 9 and a half years ago, a Christian friend emailed us to answer two questions in response. I realized what I sent is something I put my heart into composing. I had given it my all so it's not too bad.

The first question:

1. What group of people do you not know much about but would like to? (elderly, youth, homeless...etc)

1. animal lovers, musicians, writers, artists, famous people, doctors, lawyers, business leaders, open people, promoters, single male parents, young married couples, travelers, homeless, backsliding believers who are friends, indigenous people,

Second question:

2. What are you really passionate about? What makes you angry or excites you?

2. I am very passionate about being alive and doing something that feels meaningful. I like to play sports, too. I really hate it when family members or employers yell at me, with the exception of nice ones doing it. I need to fix myself from yelling back, only by the power of the Holy Spirit.  "Do not do unto others what angers you if done to you by others" Matt 7:12 ... I also do not like feeling pushed away in anything small or big.


Revisiting #1,

I've met an animal lover (myself), musician (myself), writer (myself), artist (high school buddy), no famous person yet, doctor (friends with an optometrist), lawyer (met her for Stupid Lee's civil restraining order case which I submitted to and then she failed to get it extended so she lost in the end and that's all that matters!), business leaders (some of my classmates are directors, my sister included, my dad and relatives are one time, I worked with a bunch of them), open people (myself), promoter (myself), single male parent (not me, haven't met any), young married couple (have friends), traveler (myself), homeless (I have helped him out, but he was part Cherokee so he got compensated), backsliding believers who are friends (yeah), indigenous people (from Africa, maybe in Cambodia).

 Basically the only thing left to do on this list of people I've met is just for myself to get world famous! I don't know why I really want to get to know a single dad.

Revisiting #2

Yeah, I'm still happy to be alive and trying to make living worthwhile. I still play sports too; mainly basketball all myself because I'm too short. I can swim and run all by myself too. I also indoor rock climb all by myself too. Yeah, I'm a loner when it comes to playing sports.

The most important part of this whole post is what makes me angry and understanding it. Well, let's see how can I put it?  ...