Thursday, June 29, 2017

Putting It Together Again

Okay, I can't really put myself to reading the Bible everyday. It seems like a simple task, but I just can't do it. I might as well just start off the day normally and whenever I can, just say a simple prayer or something.

With my day being normal by working out after getting up, I know how good it is and how some people suck at doing that. Well most have to get ready for work or they want breakfast. Maybe some want to watch their favorite news broadcast or play with their dog or whatever. There's variety of people with different interests and for varying reasons, like they can say they got hurt and have trouble losing weight because of it.

I don't really care actually. When I do run and feel the pain while passing by people, I sometimes feel discouraged to tune thoughts of how people don't want to workout. It's okay though because finishing what I set out to do is the best!

Basically, now I'm proposing four things instead of my simple three that I was trying to continuously repeat and live out. It's now exercise, trade, Bible, and cook!