Thursday, June 1, 2017

More Trash Talk

*** This one goes out to a multitude of the people. I ended up removing Annie who was actually part of the group because it doesn't make sense. I ended up writing a pleasant e-mail to her like a bona fide girl-getter would, so why should I make it look like I'm about to blow up in her face? It doesn't feel right in other words. The other girls on this e-mail string don't really meet my physical standards so I just didn't care. I also ended up removing people who I name called 'Jesus Freaks'. I guess that means positive reinforcement. ***

Hey guys remember this group from Hope of God LA just reminiscing about it from way back then? That's because I'm [name withheld] and you all suck! I was having trouble opening up and you all had to be dumb about it. You all need to get some professional help to get over whatever the situation was. It's because I want to be friends again. ***NEWS FLASH*** I'm playing dirty and unfiltered this time. Basically, if you attack me I will beat the living daylights out of you just to defend myself. I will return back the favor whatever you all do to me. Like a restraining order? I'll put one back on you. I was lazy back then, but now I lost everybody's address so might as well come back and give everybody on here their first.
Actually, I could care less if you all died or never ever showed up again to Hope of God Church again. I'm visiting after struggling to get myself right with God and making a million dollars with some six pack abs! It has nothing to do with you guys.
I literally removed Annie from this reply list because it actually makes sense for once in my lifetime lol! Can't go switching around being nice and mean all of a sudden. One direction and one flow...meanness to you guys! lol
Some of the people I removed from messaging are Jesus freaks and their love for Christ showed because they took compassion with me. You guys most definitely struggled and have anger and pride issues and I will shake it all off happily and mightily by playing very dirty this time and it will be a legal fashion to get you guys to self-check into a mental hospital. I'm going to have fun this time and have high levels of concentration for getting physical with the multitude here because I'm just returning the favor. I'll even call the cops on the property to complain from just feeling that you guys are breaking the law! Check out all the past and current trash talk I'm doing to you guys on http://academyofscud.blogspot.com ... basically, I'm about keeping it blunt so that's what I think can't get me in trouble from going really crazy with you guys.