Sunday, June 11, 2017

Moving On

Just from actually finally getting a handle of how I am as a person in regards to how I act while I'm mad at people, I'm starting to get the hang out of it with letting past incidents go with people. I understand those people sucked in general and I mean it while I'm laughing about it at the same time.

I think they were just heavily influenced by something else that they really had no firm grasp or control over and became brats about it. It's pretty annoying in general, but I guess since they were young or inexperienced about it, we were all pretty much in the same boat.

They aren't the greatest nor are they the best and I know their bad side and from recalling the past bad stuff is going to just be put right in their faces with me as their reminder. Despite knowing all of this, I'm a little bit careful now and at the same time, I want to be peace with them. I really like to reconcile in general and yeah, I think they may need some help to move on from this incident where they were just brats about it. I like to be a strong character in general as a person.