Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Message of Reconciling With Stupid Lee

***This letter is something I'd like to call my end game. In a RPG, the final levels are where your character get to be at its strongest and especially if you are going to be able to battle other players to test skill sets for fun, it's very critical actually. I feel like I'm in that stage now with Stupid Lee after all these years. She was a stupid adversary, so I am calling her Stupid Lee. Even in the e-mail, I called her Stupid Lee but made it come out to be something like a loving, pleasant tone. ***

I don't care Lee, even if you were successful in putting me in prison, I still wouldn't care. Even after all the stupid things you done, so I feel like I'm rightfully calling you Stupid Lee in a loving way. So yes, Stupid Lee, you stupid sheep, in a loving way, I still want to make friends with you again.

I was talking trash in a subtle manner the whole time, even with the poetry and all of those messages trying to instigate you to let go of the issue that you had trouble relaying to me out of fear, agitation, or even both. Stupid Lee you were being too selfishly sensitive and ignorant about the whole thing. I guess you aren't mature enough yet and it's only delaying the inevitable.

I don't care how bad you are going to look over this incident during the after effects now. Usually, people just try to disengage or go away properly when something has been brought to everyone's attention that they have been educated. I think that's you, Stupid Lee with me now these days.

If you can't be friends with me now then you are having trouble letting go of something still after all these years. I'm willing to be your friend, Stupid Lee. It's easy to me so that's what these e-mails are now about. It's to get you to go find help if you are still agitated, annoyed, or even scared on something with me about. It's about seeing you move on because if you can't respond in a friendly manner back to me then yeah, you need help to get over whatever lies underneath you that makes you want to blurt out with yelling or talking softly with a mean manner to it.

Man, I love reconciling!

[Name withheld]