Thursday, June 29, 2017

Adjusting Plan

From realizing that I have a Napoleon complex that has given me good results, I don't really need to be mad anything anymore. Combining it with my faith in God, I'm unstoppable!

Basically, I'm trying to study and tune in to the Word of God daily. It's healthy in a way for me. I've been having a hard time to just get started at opening the pages of the Bible. Actually, I'm now just using an app and I'm just a finger swipe away, but I just don't get to it. I'm letting my mind just roam doing something else like surfing the Internet and learning to deal with these hormones of wanting to have some nice-and-good, hard-and-long sex!

With this company vacation coming up, it's a great getaway and I figure it's time for me to now date a nice and cute girl for fun after putting in a lot of effort to find one. With this mentality and having this general habit of adroitness, I think I'm in the right place with being a programmer. I enjoy it too and the challenges that it works up for me!

My main course of action will be to wake up and go work out, take a shower, work on some trades and then read the Bible. I might start taking evening showers which I hear are the best once I switch back to the typical 9-5 shift. Along with my three main stuff that I've been working at doing, I'm now looking to add in some cooking routinely too.