Saturday, July 15, 2017

Past Assessment

From me being on the receiving end and forcing my way back to the top, I'm inclined to call my foes a bunch of idiots but let's not do that. I won't call those people idiots like I'm doing right now by writing this sentence. I will call them something else. They can be idiots. See? How my use of language played out. It's that they can be a bunch of idiots and do crazy and wild stuff because they have an unhealthy mind to go with it at that moment in time.

Speaking of which, yeah I don't think it was really a healthy period for both of us. It was me against 20 people I think. I was rage against the machine man, a force of nature to reckon with, a man with a Napoleon complex, going up against a weak collaboration of 20 people. They weren't Illuminati. They were just a bunch of complainers! From whining about what I was doing, they said they knew best and were trying to discipline me. Me from just wanting to have friends, I was like okay I'll go with it while in the back of my mind, I was feeling like I was letting myself get ran over by them.

It was like a train wreck situation. It didn't turn out good because they were too volatile with their feelings. Well they stayed in perspective, with a high-pitched yelling voice. It really made me furious that I ended up going crazy with them and landed with a restraining order from Lee. I didn't get arrested after talking to her a little awhile ago. Yeah, Lee lost even though I went crazy with the small squad of 20 people. It was me against 20 people after all, and I prevailed. I'm worth more than 20 weak people after all. I should start my own company of weak individuals trying to earn a living. I'll be their leader!