Thursday, December 14, 2017

Art of the Game

From establishing some great friendships with a few beautiful women (yay, finally), I think I can fairly assess how a guy can get a girl. I'm not going to write a book on this because no, I don't want to make money helping really desperate guys who want to have sex with the girl they like. If they talk about approaching to marry them, then that's a different story for me though!

Umm, I think for marriage it's basically establish a bond based off of love that keeps growing stronger with a great relationship and become like best friends and let it be something that just happens naturally over time. Having that sexual flame in the relationship is good too and that's what I want to focus on, but I'm sure it can carry over to dating for those people who want to have sex outside of marriage.

So there's some categories if you want to think of it logically. Like looks department which I totally won't nail but my height hasn't been too poisonous for me these days. People just don't seem to care that much for me specifically. I'm an exception model, an outlier, a lucky person to be jealous of, etc. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth and all the people who saw me thought this, "Whoa, this guy is short." On the seventh day, God rested for everything he created was good after forming Adam. Longer than seven days passed for me and people who saw me at first are now like, "Whatever, this guy is a total scary piece of machine."

Okay, I managed to figure out how to outplay my own weakness which is the looks department. I just stay nice to all the tall, medium, short, and extra short people. I also work out and trying to grow back my thinning hair which has shown progress and trying to make myself grow taller but maybe only in a millimeter at a time. I also enjoy taking photography which is lucky for me because I care about great images and I want to look appropriate for it so yeah, I like decent clothes that look good and to have all of that hair style and everything to complement my appearance. This is a plus for the ladies because we have something in common to talk about.

There are also strong categories the guy will nail no problem. The guy can be an expert at how to be a jerk for example which will result in so many slaps from the girl. I'm just kidding here. A strong area like maybe making the girl you like laugh is really good too. It seems to open up a gateway to her heart and let that love flow out of her.

There's a really important element and it's obviously attraction. Whether guys listen to me or not, it's going to happen regardless and is natural. I just hope that guys who do find this strong connection with the girl are able to not go right after sex without first marrying the girl. Maybe the girl has some issues or maybe she's the right one but I would just give it some time and talk about how great of a girl she is to everybody. It's only the right thing to do!

With those beautiful female friends I have, I think I do have a connection of attraction with probably about half of them. Why haven't I gone after it then? Those beautiful girls have some compatibility issues for me man! I'll just have to meet some more connections and finally draw myself into the girl I find is right for me.