Tuesday, December 19, 2017

One of the Things I Would Like

I guess one of my main goals going onto next year will be finally working myself out of debt and also creating a side income that will seriously benefit me so much that I won't even have to go to my primary job. I honestly would like to become an investor and the first thing I've personally chosen for my own tastes is trading Forex. I don't recommend it for anyone and it's like something you have to be resilient with and is pretty much a dog-eat-dog world where it can just take majority of people's money. It's pretty much like gambling as a team in a way and you have to be really smart. I'm using some tools to be mathematical at it and I just happen to like it and think it can be something I could make my primary living off of.

It would be nice to be successful and finally be able to afford my own place that's even better than my parent's home and to have so much sufficient time. I'll seriously need to expand my portfolio with investing once I can get something going. I might just try to work at being a game programmer and volunteer physician or something like that so I can have something to fall back on in case I ever need money and doing something that I see myself enjoying.

To becoming a doctor while being rich and willing to work for free, I think I'll need an understanding girlfriend or wife to do that. Probably not going to be happening for me and was nice dreaming it, so maybe I'll just be a health nut and try to take classes where I can watch live surgeries take place. I can seriously see myself being pretty good at programming anything, so becoming successful at that with a great team and coming up with something ingenious enough to make money which shouldn't be that hard with all these opportunities, I guess I can make money trying to entertain the masses. If I ever feel like I'm not doing anything serious enough, that's where I can kick in my interests with studying health.