Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Living With Purpose

I can now say that being overwhelmed with a bunch of things to do, but not attempting to fix it is plain silly. For starters, keeping a list of all the activities written down and breaking it down in a manageable form with purpose and proper motivation really helps. I really think that book on reaching goals by the founder of Scientology is very amazing, and I'm reiterating that it deals nothing with religion.

I guess I can go ahead with managing my money and trying to get my money's worth with some memberships. If I just sit there and not do anything about it then I'm just wasting my money with something I meant for myself to be a good thing.

I think next year while approaching my 35th year, things are really going to be changing for me. I also like how the people who acted like idiots with me aren't really trying to bother. It seems like life is what you want to make out of it and to have people who acted dumb with me in my life who I can try to remind that they acted dumb with me is all the fun in the world that I can have.