Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Making Use of Time And Money

Currently, I have a hair clinic that I visit month which costs me about $200 and then I have memberships to three other gyms which costs me a total of $100. I'm basically spending $300 right there already for purposes of growing hair and trying to improve my physique.

The problem now is that three gyms feels like a lot and a burden on me. I just need to know how to put that together because I like each one. I also have gas money which could easily pile to up to another $300 each month. I got loans to pay off so overall, I'm probably just going to be left with $1000 for my personal savings each month. If I end up monitoring what I spend and am able to save as much as possible for necessities than maybe I might have something. It's a good thing that I don't have child support bills to pay off or otherwise I would go broke!

I think at the current lifestyle I'm living. I will need another three years before I am completely debt free and can save up money for a house. I guess I will be affording my own first house past the age 40 at this point in time. I don't want just some random and small house in some random city. I want something pretty nice and comfortable to live in!

At the age 40, I can see myself having something going with my Forex trades finally and maybe that could be the age that I finally catch a break from having to work at a company with long hours. I think if I work hard now then maybe I might be able to make it happen before the age 40 arrives.

My deadbeat friend is going nowhere and his plans are going to be shot to the roof. He's just a lonely and selfish guy but can't really get anywhere from just not being smart and refusing to change himself for the better. He's just unable to stand his own personal mess and would rather just avoid it while thinking he deserves to be the clear favorite. Yeah he's pretty dumb and full of contradictions and it seems to be that he can't accept how things are. I think overall it's just better to only hang with him occasionally out of having a long history of being friends.