Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Spending Time Wisely

I have about $450 remaining on my online poker account. I was up to about $600 at one point. Now I'm back down and cashing it out while accepting a loss of $50. Well, it could be worse and I guess I'm sick of trying to make money while gambling online now. 

It just doesn't add up for me now because I would rather be the guy who manages the poker company with software and promoting events. It's a lot harder to manage but I believe the payoff would be better if it had a nice following of members. 

Okay, so reading the Bible today took me almost two hours and it looks like I'll be dedicating that amount on a daily basis just for it. I'm just going for reading three chapters a day and trying to read every word from also a commentary. This guy- J. Vernon McGee and his commentary with going through every verse of the Bible takes awhile to read! He can just go off with pages on just one verse alone and it's a lot to take in, so yeah, I'm just barely hanging in there. I'm just making the attempt to read the Bible and his commentary even if I don't still get it or my mind is on something else.

So yeah, I'll be looking at my personal schedule and trying to avoid mindless activities of just surfing the web and playing card games that aren't really that rewarding either. I'm really seeing myself just uninstalling everything on my computer that might not be of great use to me. I would really like to start making a productive attempt at being good with stuff.