Sunday, December 31, 2017

Happy New Years!

Approximately 15 minutes to go for me before the New Year. I had an opportunity to share with friends, but just decided to go home to sleep. I even went to visit some churches to see if they were doing anything. My old church I grew up with and went out of feeling religious obligation improved a lot with its building and renovation.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hope of God in Los Angeles still stayed the same or the pastor became so crazy that he got locked up and the owners decided to sell the church and some demolition company took out the building so the new owners would be able to start fresh. Let's just say this is like my wishful thinking but is probably not going to happen. Whether they made their building bigger or smaller, I don't really care. They suck! I don't even care to go look nor even spy on them with Google Maps.

With all this dissing on New Years Eve, yeah, I don't think they will be offering much resistance anymore, if I decide to show up. I'm ready to go crazy with them and make them look bad after being that way. I can see how being funny might actually work. Back to my goal of becoming a millionaire with a six pack. This time I'm adding on muscles, a cute girlfriend who will turn into a sex hungry and hot wife, and etc. Honestly, what does a man really need more? I guess true love that could be worked on.

 Thanks for reading this blog and I will reveal that I averaged more readers than just 1 per post. Good night and rest well. Hope of God Church in Los Angeles, you have no basis of a blessing from me and that's it!