Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Making Choices

It looks like I'm about trying to make the right choices as the end of the year approaches. One of my buddies is pretty much a dumb and selfish guy but lonely. I think it's safe to say that it might be more common than one might think.

From having taken this Jesus-filled approach with just tackling every personal issue with complete honesty and leaving myself to not avoid anything, I can say that I've grown a lot as a person. Also, I never really thought in my wildest imagination that a girl could actually be such a cool person to hang out with and even bond together with as a friend. I remember the days I would just act like a jerk with my little sister and tease her while getting her to form a grudge with me that she was in denial with.

Instead of just one girl, make that actually several- four to be exact and still room to grow in my life.