Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Figuring Out Problems

I guess I've made my decision to completely let go of playing online poker and to maybe play some live poker occasionally if I ever go to visit Las Vegas. I don't care about losing a couple hundred dollars to another fellow player who outplayed me or with how the chips fell. I think I'll even play with friends if it's ever something that's done.

Basically, I'm going to just stay away from playing poker while glued to my smartphone or computer now. I know that I can personally feel that there's something better for me to do and I just need to reach after it now.

With all of this break time that I'm having, I'm really enjoying how I'm taking the time to just meditate on myself and make some powerful decisions. I just made the decision to leave behind a dumb and selfish friend too. I texted him that I hope he changes for the better and I will pray to Jesus about him almost everyday. Yeah, I got pretty close with my buddy and he seems to be gradually losing his peace of mind and letting little things disturb him. He has no stable job and is a dead-end art student with not much high quality work and he just likes to think he's the best. He's really in for not getting what he wants and he will probably blame it on someone else and come up with reasons that he's right.

Well if you think of it, you already have it or you don't and complaining about what happened in the past isn't going to make you a better person already, it's only going to set you up for more disappointments and depression later on from refusing to change. Overall, I don't think he minds my call that I'm going to start hanging out with him less until he picks things back up for himself.