Sunday, April 5, 2020

Finding Fulfilling Directions

It looks like all my life with everything I've been seeking, I was good enough to hang in there but I was sometimes really miserable from all the grinding I put in. It pretty much would lead me to burn out and leave a bitter taste in my mouth. I think a lot of people go through this as well and some handle it better than others. 

I'm totally inspired and feel locked in to keep on doing what I'm doing now. Aside from that, I guess the biggest mystery of my life is pretty much finding a hot and loving lady to consummate marriage with. I don't think my body is really in that bad shape either even though I'm really short for an average developed man. It's a little tough maintaining positivity sometimes but it looks like I'm starting to hold it out okay.

I think the only things for me is to really keep my heart open and find any connections. If any lady doesn't personally find me to be dating material, which will probably be a lot of them because come on, women do want to have tall and handsome sons to look after them too and a lot of them naturally feel a little insecure about guys being shorter than them. I guess it would just mean that I'm just not the right person for them because of however they want to feel, and I can accept there's nothing wrong about it now from staying positive.

The truth is, it's mainly sticking to the truth, so if the physical intimacy is so good but after years pass by and it dies down, what else is there left to keep the relationship healthy and fun if there's so many disagreeable traits among each other?  Honestly, I want to try out first with being happily married to a woman who never beared a child out of passion and had a domestic partner. It would be my first as well, even though I had a few really good opportunities I let slip up from lacking confidence. I'm willing to work really hard for keeping the relationship alive. Just maybe, I might have a pretty easy opening with my lady best friend from spending time doing quality activities with her and having fun while enjoying her presence. The real question for me to find an answer to would be if it's the right moment in time while everything else is already doing good between us.